Procore SQL Replicator
Real Time Data Replication between Procore and SQL Server.
Ei Dynamics' Procore SQL Replicator is a powerful data replication solution that allows you to send Procore data to a SQL Server database in real-time.
By having your Procore data in a SQL database you can easily create reports or build custom integrations between other systems. With the real-time
replication feature it's like having an on premise construction management system in the cloud. As data is entered or changes are made to existing records
through the native Procore interface, the changes are replicated to a SQL Server database within 60 seconds or less.
Companies should have total control of their data to do with and what they want. Having the ability to use
standard industry reporting and business analytic tools such as SQL Reporting Services, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and
Microsoft Office to name a few is critically important to managing a business in today's fast pace world.
If you're looking to connect Procore to SQL Server there is no easier or robust solution available. With our hosted option there are no
setup or implementation requirements and you can be up and running in a matter of minutes.
- Virtually every resource in Procore is available for replication
- Supports replicating multiple companies into a single database
- Supports replication of historical data from inactive projects
- On premise and Hosted solutions are available
- Multiple Replication options: 'On demand', 'Scheduled' and 'Real-time'
- Simple user interface allows resources to be added and removed with a click of the mouse
- No setup or installation required
- Bug fixes and enhancements are seamless
- Hosted in a state of the art hosting center for optimal up time, reliability and fast internet speeds
- Can be natively embedded within Procore as an 'Embedded App' for quicker, easier and more seamless access
- Month-to-Month payment option available
- SQL Database is read only so no custom indexes or optimizations are allowed
- Depending on download internet speeds, data query performance may vary
- Full control over the SQL database, its security, indexing and performance optimization
- Generally better performance
- Tighter control over access to the database and applications that access it
- Full control over when updates and patches are applied
- On premise installation, setup and configuration required
- Implementation consulting services may be required
- Updates or product enhancements have to be regularly applied as they are available
- Procore embedded app option is not available
Our simple to use point and click interface allows you to add and remove resources on demand without any programming or advanced
computer knowledge. Individual resources can even be refreshed on demand by simply pointing and clicking the replicate button.
On-Premise Installation Requirements:
If the Procore SQL Replicator is being installed as an on-premise solution the following is a list of the minimum
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher
- Minimum of 16GB of RAM on the server
- Minimum of 2 processors
- SQL Server 2017 Express or higher (2)
- IIS7 or greater
- .NET 4.5.2